Trim Engineering Ltd was established in 1989 as a small steel fabrication business servicing local industries. Over the years the Company has expanded and is now one of the leading structural steel fabricators in the country.
Based 8km outside the town of Trim, its’ modern fabrication facilities extends to 2000m2 of fabrication area with two 10T overhead gantry cranes, a Peddinghaus computerised saw/drill line and plate line fabrication facilities.
Trim Engineering currently has certification in the following Standards:
- Quality Management System IS EN ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System IS EN ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System IS ISO 45001:2018
- EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 Factory Production Certificate
- EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 Welding Certificate
On 6 June 2014, prior to the introduction of CE Marking of structural steel products, Trim Engineering attained CE Certification to IS EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 up to and including the highest standard – Execution Class 4 and has retained this certificate since then.
Having worked on numerous projects throughout Ireland, Trim Engineering has a reputation for high quality work, offering problem solving solutions and value engineering to its clients.